- Equipped with NEM658 compliant PLUX22 interface
- communication according to NMRA DCC standards,
- 28, 128 speed gears, programmable speed curve,
- address range 1-9999,
- up to 1 A motor drive output,
- performance control (can be enabled or disabled from the CV register),
- 18 kHz motor PWM frequency,
- 10 short-circuit-proof function outputs (max. 700 mA in total),
- can operate on analogue track as well,
- asymmetric DCC signal detection (ABC mode),
- permanent braking distance in ABC mode,
- RailCom communication,
- SUSI interface,
- Consist (multi-locomotive) mode,
- FL, F1-F28 function operation,
- light change function, various light effects,
- shunting mode,
- acceleration, deceleration on and off,
- driver function,
- train shutdown function,
- 3 or 28 point speed curve adjustment,
For the setting of the lighting function for locomotives requiring special settings (eg MTB M41 2182, Fuggerth M41 and V43, Piko M62, etc …), the CV values according to the relevant rows of the CV table for the sound materials for that locomotive are suitable.
They can be used to set up the decoder!
The only condition is that the decoder software version (CV7 value) should be higher than 23.